How does Perfectha Subskin work?
Perfectha Subskin is a hyaluronic acid gel filler, designed to eliminate wrinkles. With a cross-linking rate of 90%, the gel is injected or administered using a cannula into the subcutaneous dermis (layer of skin directly below dermis and epidermis.
What’s in the box?
- 20mg/ml Hyaluronic Acid (non-animal)
- 1 x 3.0ml syringes or 3 x 1.0ml
- Approximately 2,000 gel particles per ml
What are the benefits of Perfectha Subskin?
Perfectha Subskin can be used to eliminate wrinkles, specifically:
- Severe depressions of the skin
- Increasing volume of the chin, jaw and cheeks
- Contouring of jaw bone line
- Erase deep scarring of skin tissue
How long will results last for?
Results are safe and instant from the first treatment. The overall effects will last from 12-18 months depending on the individuals skin type factors, such as age, lifestyle and technique used but the medical professional.